GIS Maps and Cartographic Services
- Develops and maintains electronic maps and data for use by staff, other departments, the general public, cities, townships, school districts, county, state and federal agencies.
- Coordinates with other departments and agencies in the development and maintenance of electronic mapping, relational databases and geographical information.
- Provides public service to consultants, developers, general public and other agencies based upon GIS product development, maintenance, and/or analysis.
- GIS Maps and other cartographic services
- GIS Data analysis services
- Interactive Zoning Map
For assistance or inquiries, please contact the Olmsted County GIS Division at 507 328-7100 or by email.