To provide quality services that promote and protect the well-being, safety and security of all people in our community.
Our Vision: Creating a Safer Community Together
The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office is committed to being an organization that we and our citizens are proud of. Our organization is one in which every customer, either internal or external, is treated as we would want one of our family members to be treated. We are an organization where all employees, regardless of rank or title, have the opportunity to contribute and grow. We are an organization where an employee can advance based upon their merits in addition to receiving recognition for their accomplishments.
To accomplish our mission, we will:
• Respect the integrity and dignity of all individuals.
• Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity and a commitment to excellence.
• Be proactive and innovative problem solvers.
• Encourage our staff to volunteer in our community and seek volunteers to work with us.
• Commit to open communications and partnerships with the members of our community.
• Endeavor to provide fiscally responsible public safety services.
• Attract, develop, motivate and empower people who demonstrate professional competence, conduct and courage.
• Build and enhance relationships with other law enforcement and community-based agencies and organizations.
Law Enforcement (507) 328-6750
Adult Detention Center (507) 328-6790
Law Enforcement (507) 328-6781
Adult Detention Center (507) 328-6833
101 4th Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904-3718