Olmsted County logo-Go to homepage
County Departments

Foodborne Illness Complaints

If you think you got sick from eating at a restaurant or other public food service, call either:

OCPHS at 507 328-7500 and ask for "Environmental Health"
The Minnesota Foodborne Illness Hotline at 1-877-366-3455 (1-877-FOOD ILL)

You will be asked about:

  • Your symptoms, and
  • Where you ate and what you ate on the day you became ill and for the three days before.

    This report is confidential and can help determine if other illnesses are linked to a food you ate.

    Also see the Minnesota Department of Health website:  Foodborne basics
Digital Counties Survey 2010 Winner
Home | Privacy Policy and Disclaimer | HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices | Contact Us
Olmsted County provides secure email boxes for members of the public to submit emails about confidential issues including, but not limited to, child and adult protection reports, criminal activity and public health concerns. Please use these secure email boxes for these types of issues. Olmsted County disclaims all liability for unauthorized use and dissemination of confidential information if members of the public submit emails about confidential issues using the regular unsecured county departmental email boxes.
Copyright © 2015 Olmsted County, Minnesota