Food Service Licensing

A  license is required if you plan to sell food or beverages in Minnesota.
MN Stat, sec. 157.16
MN Rules, part 4625.1770
The type of food sold and your location will determine which state or local agency will issue the license and do the inspections.

The following license applications are only for food service locations in Olmsted County

Food Bev License Application (205 KB)

Vending Machine License Application (40 KB)

Food Stands Application Information