The Francis, located at 17 SW 4 Street, was constructed as Hotel Francis in 1918 and was later known as the Candle Rose Inn. The OCHRA purchased the property in March 2005 and, after extensive rehabilitation, reopened it as The Francis in April 2007. The building provides permanent supportive housing to 17 homeless individuals. Support services are provided by Olmsted County Community Services.
Contact Center City Housing for more information at 507-288-0437.