The Olmsted County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Division of the Rochester-Olmsted Planning Department is a highly technical division that provides the following services and information:
- Develops and maintains electronic maps and data for use by staff, other departments, the general public, cities, townships, school districts, county, state and federal agencies.
- Coordinates with other departments and agencies in the development and maintenance of electronic mapping, relational databases and geographical information.
- Provides public service to consultants, developers, general public and other agencies based upon GIS product development, maintenance, and/or analysis.
- GIS Data
- Olmsted County E911 Addressing
- Roadway Network Data Base
- GIS Maps and other cartographic services
- GIS Data analysis services
- LiDAR and elevation data is available from the Minnesota Geospatial Information Office.
- Interactive Zoning Map
For assistance or inquiries, please contact the Olmsted County GIS Division at 507-328-7100 or by email.