Military or Overseas Absentee Ballot

Military personnel and civilians who are temporarily or indefinitely overseas, military personnel who are stationed in the U.S. but away from their hometown, and their spouses and dependents, are eligible to vote in Minnesota by absentee ballot under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) and Minnesota state law.



Military and Overseas Absentee voting information