Renew a Passport

 Lost or stolen passport? See the Applying for a Passport page. If you are not submitting your passport with your application, it is considered lost.

We do not process adult passport renewals for passports expired 5 or less years and for those not expired.


To Renew an Adult Passport by mail

Items Needed

  • Form DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application
  • We do not process DS-82's in our office.
  • Current or most recent expired passport.
  • Current photo, that meets the US Department of State's photo standards. We do take photos in our office.
  • Any applicable documentation pertaining to name or identity change.
  • A check or money order made out to: US Department of State (see for applicable fees)
  • Sturdy, weatherproof envelope

To Renew a Child's Passport

Children's (15 and under) passport renewals are done in person at our office.

For applicants under 16.

Both parents with the children are required to be present, please call our office for details if both parents are unable to be present.

A birth certificate is required for a renewal for an applicant under 16

Applicants age 16 or 17 must have identification and one parent present when applying.

Items Needed

  • Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport
  • Current or most recent expired passport and certified birth certificate.
  • Photos can be taken in our office.  
  • Any applicable documentation pertaining to name or identity change for child or parents.
  • Check or Money order.