Military Discharge Records

Soldier saluting American flag

Military Discharge records (DD214's) are recorded in the PRL Recording & Abstracting Office. Effective January 1, 2004 military discharge papers are considered private data pursuant to Minnesota Statute 196.08. You will need to contact the Olmsted County Veteran's Service Officer for a copy of a military discharge document.