Graham Park is located on 57 acres minutes from downtown Rochester, Minnesota. It is host to many different events such as the Olmsted County Fair, Livestock Shows, Winter Farmers Market, Outdoor Concerts, Weddings, Dog Shows, and much more.
Graham Park facilities are available to host a wide variety of events
The grounds include:
- Covered grandstand that seats 2500 people
- An outside lighted horse corral
- Exhibit building of various sizes
- 4H building which has a kitchen, meeting room and large 4,442 sq. ft. main room which is great for auctions, birthday parties, family reunions, retirement parties, and weddings
- Historic buildings
- Paved streets
- Portable bleachers
- Tables and chairs
We are also home to Graham Arena Complex which is managed and operated by the Rochester Park & Recreation Department. The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000 square feet of year round usable space. The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice skating events for ten months.
- 2015 Rate $1.35 linear foot
Graham_Park site map (369 KB)
Graham Park is located in Rochester between 12th and 16th Streets off of South Broadway. Google Map Directions